Who Can Use It?
Our current test and diagnostic report is focused on Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS).
The Most Common Signs and Symptoms
Listed below are the most common of over 30 signs and symptoms that Dr. Shoemaker has documented in his patients suffering from exposure to biotoxins:
• Fatigue, weakness
• Post-exertional malaise
• Memory problems, difficulties with concentration and executive function
• Disorientation and confusion
• Vertigo, lightheadedness
• Muscle aches, cramping, joint pains without inflammatory arthritis
• Hypersensitivity to bright light, blurred vision, burning or red eyes, tearing
• Cough, asthma-like illness, shortness of breath, chronic sinus congestion
• Air hunger or unusual shortness of breath at rest
• Chronic abdominal problems including nausea, cramping, secretory diarrhea
• A propensity to experience static shocks
If your patient exhibits these symptoms you should consider using the Progene DX CIRS test to diagnose your patients' illnesses at the genetic level.